juneau-dev mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Web site update.
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2016 14:00:05 GMT
No, juneau.conf is not pulled from here.  infra has a copy.  I have to sync
some changes back to this file.  Ideally, it shouldn't require any changes
going forward unless we change our builds.  I'm following up with infra on
getting the build fixed.

Follow this guide to check out the incubator website:
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/website.html

You'll find juneau.xml under contents/projects/  edit that file, check it
in.  Then follow the guide to login to CMS.

John