juneau-dev mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Hipchat Access
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2016 11:35:49 GMT
None really yet.  All I have so far is that if you go to hipchat.com and
sign up your apache.org email you'll be added to the ASF organization.  It
doesn't appear that we get permissions to create groups, so I'm assuming it
requires a jira ticket to create a group.

Gav pointed it out to me.  We agreed that a blog post on the topic would be
good.

John