juneau-dev mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <john.d.am...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Website
Date Sun, 10 Jul 2016 12:29:19 GMT
Got it, thanks.

I pushed up a template website I'm working on.  We can leverage it if it
makes sense, obviously tweak it to match Juneau's branding.  It's based on
Jekyll.

The repo is at
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-juneau-website.git everyone
should try to clone and commit against it.

Do we want to subscribe commit changes to go against the dev list?  Or
create a commits list?

- John