juneau-dev mailing list archives

From James Bognar <james.bog...@salesforce.com>
Subject Re: Juneau website source code
Date Sat, 02 Jul 2016 15:45:03 GMT
We don't really have a pre-made website ready for upload.  Here's what
we've got...

A google site (WYSIWYG) - https://sites.google.com/site/apachejuneau/

Javadocs hosted via gh-pages -
http://jamesbognar.github.io/juneau-docs/doc/index.html

A getting-started wiki for devs -
https://github.com/jamesbognar/juneau/wiki/Getting-started-for-Collaborators

I was actually hoping there would be a template site we could use to get
started that would help match the look-and-feel of other Apache projects.
My general vision was...
1) A sparse website consisting of a quick description and links (similar to
the existing Google Site).
2) All documentation maintained in Javadocs.
3) Design documents maintained in Wikis.

Are there any particularly nice webpages for other Apache projects that we
might be able to steal as a starting point?

On a side note, I'll be traveling this weekend so I may not respond to
emails until late Monday.

On Sat, Jul 2, 2016 at 2:42 AM, Jochen Wiedmann <jochen.wiedmann@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Sat, Jul 2, 2016 at 3:10 AM, Stian Soiland-Reyes <stain@apache.org>
> wrote:
>
> > What publishing mechanism have Juneau decided on? Do you know what
> > INFRA offers at the moment?
> >
> > I believe cms.apache.org is now deprecated.
>
> I don't recall a decision. However, I take
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-12171 to mean, that the
> site is git based.
>
> That means, it should be possible to import the existing site with no
> problems.
>
> Jochen
>
> --

James Bognar