juneau-dev mailing list archives

From James Bognar <james.bog...@salesforce.com>
Subject Features waiting to be committed.
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2016 13:50:15 GMT
FYI....

While we're waiting for the IBM legal paperwork to be finished, I have been
busy with some new feature work.  Here are some of the bigger highlights...

I added MessagePack support for serialization/parsing.  This is likely to
be the preferred default media since it's the most efficient in terms of
both size and efficiency.

I made some major changes in the way serializer and parser properties are
defined to improve performance and concurrency.  Default property values
can now also be specified via system properties.

I made several improvements to the Serializer and Parser APIs to make the
stream and writer based serializers and parsers more consistent.

The StringVarResolver API has been moved into it's own package and
rebranded as a general-purpose Simple Variable Language API (SVL).

And lots of other smaller updates.

--
James Bognar