juneau-dev mailing list archives

From James Bognar <james.bog...@salesforce.com>
Subject Re: We're live folks!
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2016 22:22:57 GMT
Ah...thanks!  The git website link is wrong on
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/juneau.html.

What's the difference between the master and asf-site branches?  I get that
the asf-site is similar to gh-pages, but what goes into master in this
case?  I was confused about this on GitHub as well, and I just ended up
leaving the master branch empty.

--
James Bognar