juneau-dev mailing list archives

From "Peter Haumer" <phau...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] - Which bug tracking system should we be using.
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2016 16:18:06 GMT

I like that GitHub is this massive open community where anyone can fork the
project and work on their own contributions. We can see who has forked and
what they are working on and people get their commits counted towards their
own personal stats, which motivates them to contribute even more as many
organizations look at peoples GitHub records now when they are hiring.  So
I propose to work legally correct by committers committing to Apache's git
first, but then also to push to Github and to manage issues there in the
larger community.

Bugzilla [1]
Jira[-1]
GitHub Issues [1]