juneau-dev mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject First Podling Report
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2016 02:00:44 GMT
All,

Now that the project is starting to get bootstrapped, we'll be expected to
provide quarterly reports to the IPMC.  The IPMC will be monitoring the
project's progress, similar to how the board monitors TLPs.  The first
three months, the project will be on monthly reports, as a way to provide
fast feedback.  Obviously don't hesitate to reach out if you run into
issues.

With that said, I'd recommend that Juneau report in July.  The report is
simple.  Since we're just getting started, many of the responses are "just
getting started."

The report will be hosted at http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/July2016

If we're in agreement to report this month, I'll upload the template so you
have something to work from.  I'd recommend that once you have it drafted,
send it to our dev list to discuss and see if there are any points to be
made.

John