juneau-dev mailing list archives

From Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Test mail
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2016 12:25:57 GMT
Welcome to the list!

As you saw, while incubating the official address (which we will list on
the Apache Juneau web page) is dev@juneau.incubator.apache.org, but
dev@juneau.apache.org also works - future proof :-)

Perhaps all the committers can say Hello after signing up to the list? :-)
here is me:

Hello, I'm Stian Soiland-Reyes. I work in the eScience lab in University of
Manchester, where I work with Linked Data, reproducibility, scientific
workflows and community development. I am currently funded by the
BioExcel.eu project, which does biomolecular simulations on HPC/HTC. I also
work with openphacts.org, a kind of integrated linked data warehouse for
pharmacology.

I became a Apache committer in late 2014, after 10 years of local open
source development we brought our workflow system Taverna to the Incubator.
I'm also part of the Apache Commons RDF podling, have contributed a bit to
Apache Jena and recently also Apache Commons.

As an unofficial mentor I hope I will be able to help Juneau with my recent
experience of bringing projects to the incubator, knowing the potential
pains and gains along the way. :-)