juneau-dev mailing list archives

From James Bognar <james.bog...@salesforce.com>
Subject [VOTE] - Which bug tracking system should we be using.
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2016 13:56:01 GMT
Our choices are....

- Bugzilla
- Jira
- GitHub Issues

Jira is officially supported by ASF and a Jira repository has already been
set up.  However, GitHub issues is also allowed and may be simpler to use
and more commonly used in the future.  Bugzilla is slowly going away.

To vote, put [-1](opposed), [0] (no preference), or [1](support) next to
each choice...

My vote...
- Bugzilla [-1]
- Jira [0]