juneau-dev mailing list archives

From James Bognar <james.bog...@salesforce.com>
Subject Re: Another email list oddity.
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2016 17:54:02 GMT
How do I modify my personal list configuration?  Is it through a ezmlm
message somehow?  What's odd is that OTHERs are not seeing my messages.

Just curious...did you see this message come through?
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/59c8d531e7bcbb6dff5b052be639f89f65b38bfb35d3f89512108514@%3Cdev.juneau.apache.org%3E

On Tue, Jun 28, 2016 at 11:38 AM, Jochen Wiedmann <jochen.wiedmann@gmail.com
> wrote:

> You might be able to change that in your personal list configuration.
>

> On Tue, Jun 28, 2016 at 4:59 PM, James Bognar
> <james.bognar@salesforce.com> wrote:
> > One other weird issue is that I'm not seeing my own emails to
> > dev@juneau.incubator.apache.org in my inbox, but I am see other people's
> > replies to my messages, and I'm seeing my messages in Pony Mail.
> >
> > Craig Chaney also said he's not seeing my messages but is seeing replies
> > my messages.
> >
> > So something weird is going on.
> >
> > --
> > James Bognar