incubator-triplesoup-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Hyde <bh...@pobox.com>
Subject Wrapping up?
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2007 18:10:15 GMT
Hi All.

I'm writing wearing my mentor hat, with my RDF enthusiast's hat
stuffed under my arm.

I've discussed this with a few folks privately and I think the time
has come to give serious consideration to setting this incubator
project aside.

Getting one of these things to catch fire is always a challenge.
People have done a great job in this case of doing the right things
to collect the tinder, set the spark, shout out to the right parties,
etc.

But, I think, it's clear that we don't have enough people with both
sufficient interest, need, and time to make this take off.

So, my question to folks is:

   Shall we adjourn?