incubator-triplesoup-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <m...@leosimons.com>
Subject Re: Copyright for donated files
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2007 20:07:05 GMT
On Apr 10, 2007, at 8:59 AM, Mads Toftum wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 10, 2007 at 08:48:41AM +0200, Leo Simons wrote:
>> Isn't legal crap fun :-) (*)
>>
> While we're at it - afaik the grant for RDFStore has been recorded,
> but
> I see no code yet...

we have (in grants.txt)...

Zavisa Bjelogrli, CEO / Representing Asemantics SRL
    "RDFStrore-0.51.tar.gz" - a triple store for RDF data...

Dirk-Willem van Gulik / Representing Self
    "RDFStore-0.51.tar.gz (md5 ....)"

we're missing a similar entry from Alberto (representing self). We
had some miscommunication in private e-mail on exactly which form to
send where, so it took a rather long time to get that submitted (I
think you did get this fax out eventually, right Albe?). I hope it
will be in the next batch of faxes Jim processes. I also hope we'll
finally get some paid admin support at the ASF to process these faxes
more regularly :/

- Leo