incubator-triplesoup-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject libapreq2?
Date Tue, 01 May 2007 02:29:23 GMT

Although I haven't looked at the codebase yet,
but this looks to me like it will be a fun project.
I'd be happy to help out with some of the stuff
I'm more familiar with, namely integrating Apache-Test
and/or using libapreq2 for parsing inbound POST data.

Have you considered the idea of using libapreq2's parsing
infrastructure for handing POST?  If not, I'd be happy
to try and pitch the advantage of doing so, which
hopefully outweight the problem of introducing a
new dependency.

--
Joe Schaefer