incubator-triplesoup-dev mailing list archives

From David Reid <da...@jetnet.co.uk>
Subject dbms code?
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2007 11:07:21 GMT
[ Given it's Queens day I'm not expecting a quick response... ]

What do people think we should do with the DBMS code in RDFStore?

I'm working on simplifying the build process for RDFStore (almost done I
hope) but need to figure out where/how to include/build the DBMS code.
RDFStore makes repeated assertions that it doesn't rely on the DBMS
code, but the makefiles seem to suggest otherwise. Additionally, the
whole of DBMS looks like a separate standalone package that we probably
don't want to include directly as it'll likely have a different cycle
and audience.

Any suggestions?

david