incubator-triplesoup-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <m...@leosimons.com>
Subject progress on the legal front!
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2007 17:36:43 GMT
Hi all,

If you watch the commits mailing list, you'll see we're almost done
processing the legal stuff for our initial contributions!

TRIPLES-1 - mod_sparql: completed, and code is now in code/trunk
TRIPLES-2 - libb: completed, and some of the code is now in code/
trunk (still need to port over tests and perhaps parts of the
automake build system)
TRIPLES-3 - RDFStore: almost completed; we're still missing

   * information on the licensing of
     https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/triplesoup/donations/
TRIPLES-3-RDFStore/fraenkel_compress.c

   * information on the licensing of the W3C parts of the testsuite in
     https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/triplesoup/donations/
TRIPLES-3-RDFStore/t

Alberto/Dirk, can you help me out here?

If you haven't already, please do also take a look at the file

   https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/triplesoup/code/trunk/
committer-legal-howto.txt

which summarizes the basic things we have to do to keep the legal
track record nice and clean.

I hope I didn't break the build; it's not quite working for me yet on
my Mac so can't really check until we fix that :-)

cheers!

- Leo the relicensing robot
--
Meet me for beer at ApacheCon Europe: http://apachecon.com