incubator-triplesoup-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <m...@leosimons.com>
Subject Re: Daft question...
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2007 14:56:23 GMT
On Mar 23, 2007, at 7:40 AM, David Reid wrote:
> where are we at?

Mostly still waiting for some things...

  * waiting for you to upload mod_sparql (fax was recced)
  * waiting for baku (a.k.a. andrea) to find some time/energy
    to get back to B (initial drop is in, want to merge some
    changes from Joost's repo to over here)
  * waiting for Jim (the ASF Secretary) to record receipt of two
    faxes from Dirk & Alberto
  * waiting for Dave's employer's lawyers to review and approve
    some legal stuff so he can sign an ICLA

...in the meantime me, Garrett and Aaron have been amusing ourselves
with some logo / website stuff, eg jira issue TRIPLES-5 and the stuff
inside

   http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/triplesoup/site/
   http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/triplesoup/site/design/

and with some "how would we test this stuff", eg the little tidbits
of code currently inside

   http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/triplesoup/code/trunk/

(the answer seems to be Apache::Test).

cheers!