incubator-openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From John Sanda <>
Subject Using guest account with CLI
Date Mon, 21 Aug 2017 03:09:44 GMT
I have deployed my local environment via `sudo wskdev fresh`. I am going
through the doc and followed the instructions for using the guest
account by running

./bin/wsk property set --auth `cat ansible/files/auth.guest`

Then I try to execute

./bin/wsk action invoke /whisk.system/utils/echo -p message hello --result

and it fails with:

error: Unable to invoke action 'utils/echo': Post
x509: cannot validate certificate for because it doesn't contain
any IP SANs

What do I need to do or check to make this work?