incubator-openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From "Daniel Lavine" <>
Subject Meeting for OpenWhisk + Kubernetes
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2017 20:53:51 GMT

Hi all,

For anyone who is interested in wanting to engage in all things OpenWhisk +
Kubernetes, I would like start setting up some zoom meetings. To start, I
am thinking that we can meet on Friday the 23rd and bi-weekly after that.
For the first meeting, I propose that we discuss the current open proposal
for running components more natively on Kubernetes and make sure that all
open questions/concerns are addressed. Then make sure we make that document
up to date and create a number of work items. If this time doesn't work for
a number of people that wish to join please speak up and we can find a
better time.

zoom meeting:
original proposal:
meeting date: Friday June 23rd @ 1:00pm (GMT-05:00) Central Time
future meetings: bi-weekly (next July 7th)

Dan Lavine