incubator-openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Zhuo Liu <>
Subject Can not find bin/mac/amd64/wsk
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2017 18:27:27 GMT
Hello all,

I am a newbie for openwhisk and was following the following doc to try the magic of openwhisk.

I was able to see the output from the ubuntu vagrant box:

wsk action invoke /whisk.system/utils/echo -p message hello --result
    "message": "hello"

"./gradlew install" was successful. And ping the box works:

zliu6s-MacBook-Pro:openwhisk zliu6$ ping

PING ( 56 data bytes

64 bytes from icmp_seq=0 ttl=64 time=0.908 ms

The problem is what I could not find the file "openwhisk/bin/mac/amd64/wsk"

And the bin/wsk seems for a different architecture thus cannot run.

Anyone has an idea? Thanks a lot.

zliu6s-MacBook-Pro:bin zliu6$ find .

zliu6s-MacBook-Pro:bin zliu6$ ./wsk

-bash: ./wsk: cannot execute binary file

zliu6s-MacBook-Pro:bin zliu6$ pwd

Best Regards,
Zhuo Liu