incubator-openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <>
Subject Re: Propose weekly "Technical Exchange" video meeting for OpenWhisk
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2017 23:16:40 GMT

So it looks like no one is opposed on moving forward.

I also volunteer to help drive this sessions.

I agree 100% to be as inclusive as possible and encourage the community to
not feel shy to collaborate to make them useful from doing transcript to
translating them and others.

When can we start?
I guess we try the with a free zoom account and record one of the screens
in to a video we share in YouTube or available for download.

I have one very important caveat to add, we gave it a cooler name maybe
"The OpenWhisk TV Show!"

Talking about videos what people think about if I do a version of "Route 42
with Carlos Santana" this will be about OpenWhisk similar to "Route 85 with
Todd Kerperman" video series
which I love and learned a lot maybe each video goes a long with with a
companion blog, which can also be translated.

Maybe this one is a topic for a different mail thread

-- Carlos

On Thu, Jun 8, 2017 at 5:24 AM Bertrand Delacretaz <>