incubator-openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From James Thomas <>
Subject Re: Propose weekly "Technical Exchange" video meeting for OpenWhisk
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2017 09:05:58 GMT

I think is a good idea and would be nice compliment to the other forms of
communication we have (slack, mailing list).
Getting the recordings hosted externally would be great. Lots of
open-source projects have semi-regular "office hours" like this.
Kubernetes does this:

James Thomas