incubator-openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Markus Thömmes <>
Subject Re: Adding OpenTracing support
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2017 11:32:31 GMT
As Juca stated: I'd also prefer the pluggable solution if we don't have a hard dependence on
features of one specific solution.

Welcome to the family!

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

> Am 14.06.2017 um 13:28 schrieb Rodric Rabbah <>:
> Thanks Juca for starting this discussion on the dev list.
> The topic of making the tracing pluggable came up both in the related issue
and also in the pull request.
> I continue to think a plugable solution is the preferred solution so that others don't
also build more one offs that will not suite everyone's purpose. I though opentracing had
already come up but maybe that was just a off-list/Slack discussion with Markus Thoemmes.
> -r

View raw message