incubator-ivy-commits mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Xavier Hanin (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] Assigned: (IVY-470) EOL in the doc pages
Date Wed, 09 May 2007 10:56:15 GMT

     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IVY-470?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

Xavier Hanin reassigned IVY-470:
--------------------------------

    Assignee: Xavier Hanin

> EOL in the doc pages
> --------------------
>
>                 Key: IVY-470
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IVY-470
>             Project: Ivy
>          Issue Type: Wish
>          Components: Documentation
>    Affects Versions: 2.0
>         Environment: OS : Windows 
> Subversion client : windows
> Browser : Firefox on Windows
> Command line : cygwin (but with the windows svn)
>            Reporter: Gilles Scokart
>         Assigned To: Xavier Hanin
>
> When playing with patches and svn update, I notice a small issue with the doc files.
 It seems that we have some 'changing end of line' characters into the part editable by xooki.
 I guess it is according to the OS where we edit the file.
> For a concrete example:
> I modified locally (on Windows) a file in the browser directly.  I made an svn update
that was conflicting.  In theory I didn't modified the same lines than the one modified in
the repository.  So the merge should have been done automatically.  However, svn was considering
that all the textarea content was conflicting.
> I'm not sure where the fix should be done: either in xooki to always save using the same
end of line character (I don't if it is feasible) or in the svn properties 'svn:eol-style'
of the files.

-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
You can reply to this email to add a comment to the issue online.


Mime
View raw message