From Charles Zhang <dockerzh...@apache.org>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache InLong 0.10.0-incubating RC1
Date Mon, 13 Sep 2021 01:56:11 GMT
Hi all,
Thanks for reviewing and voting for Apache InLong(Incubating) 0.10.0-incubating RC1
release, I am happy to announce the release voting has passed with 3
binding votes, no +0 or -1 votes. Binding votes are from IPMC

   - Xun Liu
   - Justin Mclean
   - Jean-Baptiste Onofre

The voting thread is:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/raa3357f976af8b41773ff4788ee51fc80ce8c55590a8f052f7a2e57e%40%3Cgeneral.incubator.apache.org%3E

Many thanks for all our mentors helping us with the release procedure, and
all IPMC helped us to review and vote for Apache InLong(Incubating) release. I will
be working on publishing the artifacts soon.

Thanks
On behalf of Apache InLong(Incubating) community