From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Kyuubi(Incubating) v1.3.0-incubating RC9
Date Mon, 13 Sep 2021 04:30:10 GMT
Hi,

+1 (binding)

I checked:
- incubating in name
- signatures and hashes are fine
- DISCLAIMER exists
- LICENSE and NOTICE look OK (but see below)
- All source files have ASF headers
- No unexpected binary files
- May be my setup but I was unable to compile

Please don’t use "Copyright 2021 and onwards” in your NOTICE file, while it is far in
the future copyright does have an expiry date.

It's a little unclear, as you may just be include the contents of another NOTICE file, but
it may be that LICENSE is missing some information and the NOTICE is including license information
that should be in the LICENSE file e.g. JSR-166 and Metrics.

Error compiling:
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project kyuubi-zookeeper_2.12: Could not resolve dependencies
for project org.apache.kyuubi:kyuubi-zookeeper_2.12:jar:1.3.0-incubating: Could not find artifact
org.apache.kyuubi:kyuubi-common_2.12:jar:tests:1.3.0-incubating in gcs-maven-central-mirror
(https://maven-central-asia.storage-download.googleapis.com/maven2/) -> [Help 1]

Kind Regards,
Justin