From Cheng Pan <cheng...@apache.org>
Subject [CANCEL][VOTE] Release Apache Kyuubi(Incubating) v1.3.0-incubating RC7
Date Sat, 04 Sep 2021 14:01:55 GMT
Hello Incubator Community,

We need to cancel the RC7 vote due to one blocking issue of pom.xml[1],
and we also got some very valuable feedbacks and suggestions[2][3].

I opened the following GitHub issues to track them, and will start the next
round vote once all of them got addressed.

- `ServiceDiscoverySuite` fails if hostname contains uppercase letter. [4]
- Enhance shell script to improve error message when `SPARK_HOME` is absent
or invaild. [5]
- Remove developers info from `pom.xml`. [6]
- "Incubating" is not in NOTICE file. [7]
- "incubating" is in file names but "apache-" is not. [8]
- The sha512 file contains the absolute path of the file. [9]

Thank everyone who helped vote.

[1] https://www.mail-archive.com/general@incubator.apache.org/msg75654.html
[2] https://www.mail-archive.com/general@incubator.apache.org/msg75645.html
[3] https://www.mail-archive.com/general@incubator.apache.org/msg75651.html