From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [IP CLEARANCE] Apache Maven - Mvndaemon
Date Sun, 05 Sep 2021 23:15:28 GMT
Hi,

I have a couple of questions:
I see we have ICLAs for the two main contributors, do we have ICLAs for any for the the other
contributors?
The repro includes GPL licensed code how is this going to be handled? (GPL is category X and
not compatible with the Apache license).
There also seems to be other non open source code? (e.g. "Copyright 2004 Sun Microsystems,
Inc. All rights reserved. SUN PROPRIETARY/CONFIDENTIAL. Use is subject to license terms.”)
How will this be handled?

There is Apache licensed code from 3rd parties included the donations, do take care when updating
the headers after donation, and don’t replace these headers.

Kind Regards,
Justin