From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [IP CLEARANCE] Apache AsterixDB - JDBC Driver
Date Fri, 03 Sep 2021 05:22:41 GMT
Hi,

-1 on this until my previous questions on this donation are answered (included again below):

Do we have a list of those developers and have they signed an ICLAs or do you have a software
grant from Couchbase for this code base?

Checking the IP of the donated code is difficult to do if all of the original headers have
been replaced with ASF headers and we have no history of the code base. There is no easy way
to check if 3rd party code has been included in there or there are any potential IP issues.

Why should the IPMC approve this if all history has been removed and all headers changed?

Kind Regards,
Justin