From 陈明雨 <morning...@163.com>
Subject Re:Incubator disclaimer missing from several podling websites
Date Fri, 17 Sep 2021 13:49:54 GMT
Hi Sebb:
Thanks for reminding.

But I don't understand what is "does not work at all without JavaScript" mean?

The DISCLAIMER is at the bottom of each website pages written as:

"Apache Doris(incubating) is an effort undergoing incubation at The Apache Software Foundation
(ASF), sponsored by the Apache Incubator. Incubation is required of all newly accepted projects
until a further review indicates that the infrastructure, communications, and decision making
process have stabilized in a manner consistent with other successful ASF projects. While incubation
status is not necessarily a reflection of the completeness or stability of the code, it does
indicate that the project has yet to be fully endorsed by the ASF."

Did I miss something?

--

此致!Best Regards
陈明雨 Mingyu Chen