From Daniel Widdis <wid...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [IP CLEARANCE] Apache Maven - Mvndaemon
Date Mon, 06 Sep 2021 01:58:30 GMT
I looked into every commit to this repository.
https://github.com/mvndaemon/mvnd/graphs/contributors

I understand from the thread there are CLAs from the two main contributors.  Of the remaining
11 committers:
- lanmaoxinqing had one substantive commit of +87/-9 lines.
- Syquel had one substantive commit of +60/-7 lines.

All other commits were minor documentation, config file, versioning, workflow, cleanup, and
typo fix changes.

On 9/5/21, 6:08 PM, "Justin Mclean" <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:

    Hi,

    > ?? You mean we need CLAs for every person who contributed a Pull Request to
    > an Apache License project?

    No we don’t, but it’s best to have them from everyone who has made a significant contribution.

    > we need to address the native part. Not sure how ATM

    You probably need to work this out before merging the code into the ASF repo.

    Kind Regards,
    Justin