From Craig Russell <apache....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [IP CLEARANCE] Apache Maven - Mvndaemon
Date Mon, 06 Sep 2021 02:32:17 GMT
For context,

https://github.com/mvndaemon/mvnd/graphs/contributors

It looks to me like the not-top-2-contributors accounted for well under one percent of the
code, and all of their contributions were under the Apache License 2.0.

While not trivial, the other contributions seem to be simple and easily rewritten if needed.

So I have no problem accepting this IP Clearance as documented. If the other contributors
show up later the project can deal with them later.

Regards,
Craig

> On Sep 5, 2021, at 7:02 PM, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
>> looking at this https://github.com/mvndaemon/mvnd/graphs/contributors <https://github.com/mvndaemon/mvnd/graphs/contributors>
except the 2 main contributors we can't really qualify other contributions as really significant
in terms of code size :)

> You might want to look at each contribution and see if they are significant, I would
look at those > 50 lines or so rather than using a comparison to the largest committers.

> Thanks,
> Justin

Craig L Russell
clr@apache.org