From Dave Fisher <w...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Release Apache brpc (incubating) 1.0.0-rc02
Date Mon, 13 Sep 2021 15:45:35 GMT

and for brpc - https://incubator.apache.org/clutch/brpc.html <https://incubator.apache.org/clutch/brpc.html>

>> See https://incubator.apache.org/clutch/#p_has_a_distribution_area <https://incubator.apache.org/clutch/#p_has_a_distribution_area>
and P, Q, and R instructions

> Note that releases must have download pages: these are not covered by
> the Clutch analysis as far as I can tell.

The clutch analysis counts on Whimsy for website checks and whimsy does not check for download
pages. I think that it might be worth discussing on dev@whimsical how to add those checks.
Once available in whimsy the check can be added to the clutch analysis.

Regards,
Dave