From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: IP clearance officer for accepting Terraform
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2021 14:03:19 GMT
Hi,

> 3. On concern of IP on 3rd party codebase committed by authors - the
> codebase/changes are in the vendor directory which is where most of
> the (3rd party) code additions/deletions are seen.

Is this code clearly marked as 3rd party code and has the correct 3rd party headers? I don’t
see any vendor directory or 3rd party code in the proposed donation. Please point these out.
 I am yet to see any explanation to where some of these large commits have come from, and
that IMO is a concern. I can only assume I’m missing some information, perhaps it would
be helpful to list each of those large commits and where the code originally come from, if
they were not the committers IP.

Kind Regards,
Justin