From Sheng Zha <zhash...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache MXNet (incubating) version 2.0.0.rc3
Date Wed, 17 Mar 2021 19:06:09 GMT
Thanks for the votes. We appreciate the help from the community. This vote is now only one
binding vote short from passing.

For the notice dates for TVM, since we haven't updated the TVM dependency in 2021 yet, the
version of TVM's notice we included still says 2020. In this case, should we still update
the notice year for TVM or should we leave as is?

Best,
Sheng