From Leonard Lausen <leon...@lausen.nl>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache MXNet (incubating) version 2.0.0.rc2
Date Thu, 11 Feb 2021 09:47:23 GMT
Hi Justin,

according to release policy, 'For a release vote to pass, a minimum of three positive votes
and more positive than negative votes MUST be cast. Releases may not be vetoed. Votes cast
by PMC members are binding.'

There are 3 positive votes including one PPMC vote. Could you provide a reference to the applicable
policy? Or does the formulation of the release policy need correction?

Best regards
Leonard

On February 11, 2021 3:30:34 AM GMT+01:00, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com>
wrote:

>Hi,
>
>-1 (binding) I have not checked dates release but teh vote thread shows only one PPMC
(and no mentors) vote. Committer votes are not binding on release votes. I would suggest you
continue with the vote on your dev listuntill you have enough PPMC votes and then bright it
back here again.