From Yuanbo Liu <liuyuanb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache TubeMQ (Incubating) 0.8.0-incubating RC2
Date Mon, 08 Feb 2021 14:30:43 GMT
Hi Justin
    We've found that maybe you were using `mvn compile` to build the tubemq
project, in this case, the project may not be built successfully.
    This project has some plugins executed in phase `package`, `mvn clean
package` seems to work well. Could you please try the command and
    check whether it works as expected.