From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache TubeMQ (Incubating) 0.8.0-incubating RC1
Date Thu, 28 Jan 2021 03:44:16 GMT
Hi,

> 1. Is it necessary to remove the description of part B in the above screenshot?

I can’t see teh screen shot so not sure what you are asking here sorry.

> 2. If the file source itself does not have a LICENSE authorization statement, but the
top level of the project is Apache V2 or other authorization agreements, should we add the
corresponding authorization statement in the header of this file?

I wold leave the file as it is, 3rd party files shouldn't have ASF headers on them.

Thanks,
Justin