From Josh Fischer <j...@joshfischer.io>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Heron Release 0.20.3-incubating Release Candidate 9
Date Tue, 12 Jan 2021 02:05:05 GMT
This isn’t a release page, only a page to select a specific version of the
documentation. The section that points to GitHub is only a link to the repo.

With the full release of this version we will be putting out an download
page. I understand your concern, but I think it’s out of context of this
page.