From Goson zhang <gosonzh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache TubeMQ (Incubating) 0.8.0-incubating RC1
Date Thu, 28 Jan 2021 03:19:19 GMT
[image: image.png]

Hi Justin:

Regarding the third point, I don’t quite understand. Regarding [3] [4] [9]:

1. Is it necessary to remove the description of part B in the above
screenshot?

2. If the file source itself does not have a LICENSE authorization
statement, but the top level of the project is Apache V2 or other
authorization agreements, should we add the corresponding authorization
statement in the header of this file?

3. ./tubemq-client-twins/tubemq-client-cpp/src/any.h
4. ./tubemq-client-twins/tubemq-client-cpp/src/buffer.h
8.
tubemq-core/src/main/java/org/apache/tubemq/corebase/utils/TStringUtils.java
9. tubemq-server/src/main/java/org/apache/tubemq/server/tools/ToolUtils.java

Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> 于2021年1月28日周四 上午11:10写道: