From "Juan Pan" <panj...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Liminal (incubating) 0.0.1rc4-INCUBATING
Date Thu, 28 Jan 2021 06:21:29 GMT
Hi,

Here is my checking list,

[x] Download links are valid.
[ ] Checksums and PGP signatures are valid.
[x] LICENSE and NOTICE files are correct (From[1]).
[x] All files have license headers if necessary.
[x] Install successfully.

PGP signatures are well. However, I got the following exceptions when checksums on macOS.

Did I miss something?

▶ shasum -c apache-liminal-0.0.1rc4-INCUBATING-source.tar.gz.sha512
shasum: apache-liminal-0.0.1rc4-INCUBATING-source.tar.gz.sha512: No such file or directory
                                                                               ⍉
▶ shasum -a 512  -c apache-liminal-0.0.1rc4-INCUBATING-source.tar.gz.sha512
shasum: apache-liminal-0.0.1rc4-INCUBATING-source.tar.gz.sha512: No such file or directory

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-liminal/commit/8441a3f428982888fe70ce76a89506a80a43845d

   Juan Pan (Trista)

Senior DBA & PMC of Apache ShardingSphere
E-mail: panjuan@apache.org