From: Antoine Toulme <antoine@toulme.name>
Subject: Logo
Date: September 20, 2020 at 12:22:27 PM PDT
To: dev@tuweni.apache.org

Folks,

I put down some of my own money to get a logo for Apache Tuweni. In the end, I didn’t like what the person produced and I tried to build one myself.

Here is the PR with the changes:

There are in effect a few logos:
* The main one is in SVG and has animation, so the face represented by the logo changes over 10s cycles.
* There is a square one with just the face and no label, that can be used for favicon.
* I have a png in the PR that can be used when SVGs cannot be used.

Note the SVG uses the Apache font Montserrat and therefore if displayed requires that font to be around. I have changed the website with a PR to add that font and it seems to render ok.

The color of the logo is taken straight from the Apache feather. Same for the text.

Please let me know what you think!

Cheers,

Antoine