From Dave Fisher <w...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Infra info for new podlings
Date Tue, 20 Oct 2020 14:52:54 GMT
Hi Andrew,

Thanks for this.

I have a couple of suggestions/questions.

(1) Since you show .asf.yaml there should be a short paragraph and a pointer to that documentation.

(2) Regarding LDAP do you think it’s worth discussing that it is usually maintained in whimsy?

(3) Is there a document that describes the ICLA to account creation process? Or should I ask
the Secretary?

Regards,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone