From Evan Rusackas <e...@preset.io>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Graduate Apache Superset (incubating) as a TLP
Date Fri, 16 Oct 2020 18:58:26 GMT
Just to follow up, the author of that page/image has made some updates to remove confusion
about ownership, clarify branding, and add appropriate linking. I’ve emailed trademarks@
+ the private list, to confirm whether or not we can consider the matter resolved.

Thanks,

-e-

Evan Rusackas
( he | him )
Frontend Lead
Preset | preset.io
On Oct 14, 2020, 11:49 PM -0700, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com>, wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > I’ve stuck to the basic directions in [2] of sending a “friendly” email (AND
Slack message, in our case), in private, to the community member.