From Tianqi Chen <tqc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache TVM Graduation
Date Tue, 01 Sep 2020 03:40:16 GMT
Thanks Justin. As mentioned in the last email. We are following the
previous naming convention of similar conferences like "Kafka Summit" and
"Spark + AI Summit".

We would be more than happy to change the title to something like "Apache
TVM and Deep Learning Compilation Conference" if the trademark advises to
do so.

TQ