From Sheng Zha <szha....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache MXNet (incubating) version 1.7.0.rc1
Date Mon, 10 Aug 2020 19:35:35 GMT
Hi,

Since the IP clearance for MShadow has passed [1] and third-party release
issues are either resolved or tracked in INCUBATOR-253, let's resume this
vote.

Here's my +1 carried from vote on dev@ [2].

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/rd6ad9de26c0f523db4264e2fe46b0db5e5ad6c5f614b7152352161ab%40%3Cgeneral.incubator.apache.org%3E