From JUN GAO <gaojun2...@gmail.com>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Release Apache DolphinScheduler Maven Plugin (Incubating) 1.0.0
Date Wed, 26 Aug 2020 05:39:14 GMT
Hi all,

We are glad to announce the release of Apache DolphinScheduler Maven Plugin(incubating) 1.0.0.
Once again I would like to express my thanks to your help.

Dolphin Scheduler is a distributed and easy-to-expand visual DAG workflow scheduling system,
dedicated to solving the complex dependencies in data processing, making the scheduling system
out of the box for data processing.

DolphinScheduler Maven Plugin is a maven plugin for DolphinScheduler. It can help check the
dependency in the plugin. And create META-INF/services/org.apache.dolphinscheduler.spi.DolphinScheduler
file automatically.

DolphinScheduler Maven Plugin Resources:
- Issue: https://github.com/apache/incubator-dolphinscheduler/issues/