From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache TVM Graduation
Date Sat, 29 Aug 2020 03:20:06 GMT
Hi,

Sorry my mistake, I meant to say tvm.ai not tvm.io, but as I said subdomains on tvm.ai are
not redirecting. For instance discuss.tvm.ai stays as it is. Other sub-domains include ci.tvm.ai
, tracking.tvm.ai and docs.tvm.ai that I’ve found. There might be others, of those four,
only docs redirects.

I notice that forum [1] also states "Open source community on end to end stack for deploying
deep learning workloads to hardware backends tvmlang.org.” Who controls tvmlang.org? It
not clear on that page that this is a space for discussion about an Apache project.

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://discuss.tvm.ai