From Dave Fisher <wave4d...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Superset (incubating) version 0.37.0
Date Thu, 13 Aug 2020 13:49:24 GMT
Moon’s vote will become binding in 5 hours when 72 hours will have passed since NOTICE was
sent to the Board.

Regards,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone

> On Aug 13, 2020, at 1:32 AM, Ville Brofeldt <ville.v.brofeldt@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks a lot for the vote Moon!
>
> I checked the IPMC roster, and it appears that unfortunately your vote probably won’t
count as a binding IPMC vote: http://people.apache.org/phonebook.html?uid=moon . So it seems
we still only have two binding +1 votes.

> This is another plea to the IPMC to please cast a vote, as we’re now on day 9 of the
vote and can’t release until we get one more binding +1 vote.