From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache TVM Graduation
Date Sat, 29 Aug 2020 02:40:43 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for the response. I think the docker issue is resolved.

I still have concerns about use of tvm.io. I have discovered several other subdomains (six
in total) that do not redirect to the Apache site, there might be others. It's still unclear
who has control of this domain name. The issue here, is not the use of the forum but of the
domain name and who it is controlled by, branding policy is clear on the use of such names.
I suggest you discuss this with trademarks / branding.

I still have concerns about the low number of release (i..e two) and there have been only
a singe release manager. It’s generally expected that a project make 3 or 4 releases with
a couple of different release managers, this certainly isn’t a hard rule but two in this
case doesn’t seem enough. How much effort would it be to make another release with a different
release manager?

Thanks,
Justin